01. ‘First come first serve’ allotment system shall be applicable for plot booking.
02. Client needs to fill up Company’s prescribed booking form and submit the same along with 2 copies of passport size photographs and booking money at the rate of Tk.
20,000/= (Twenty Thousand) only for each katha of land.
03. All payment shall be made in cheque / pay order / bank draft in the name of
New Dhaka Alliance Ltd.
, payment by account payee crossed cheque shall be valid only if payment is received before the due date. Bangladeshi citizens residing abroad may remit payment by TT or DD through proper and lawful channel.
||New Dhaka Alliance Ltd.
||MSND 2050 2230 9000 08313
||Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd.
||VIP Road, Kakrail, Dhaka
04. No cash transaction will be allowed without proper and prior approval of the company.
05. The company has the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever. When an application is accepted, a provisional deed of agreement will be issued followed by a deed of agreement in favor of the
06. Plot Can also be booked in joint names.
07. Price of the plot can be paid at a time on in installments.
08. No down payment
. Total amount to be paid in
minimum to maximum (12/24/36/48/60/72/84/96) installments as mentioned in the booking agreement.
09. The purchaser must strictly adhere to the payment schedule in paying the installments as per schedule.
10. In case of failure to pay installment, the purchaser will have to regularize the payment before the next installment. In the event of failure of payment of 3 (three) consecutive installments, the allotment shall stand cancelled and in that event the purchaser will get back the deposited money within quickest possible time.
11. The buyer shall not, without the prior consent of the company in writing, transfer/convey/ mortgage/assign or in any other way encumber the plot allotted to him / her/ them, unless all payments are made, possession is handed over and registered Saaf Kabla.
12. After payment of booking money and allotment if any customer wants to cancel s/he has to apply in writing and in such case an amount of money will be deducted as per company’s rules as documentation charges.
13. Registration charges with taxes, VAT, duties, fees and relevant expenses to be paid by the customer.
14. Water, power, sewerage, telephone etc. facilities would be organized by the company; customer has to bear the expenses as equal portion individually.
15. Allotted plot must be used for the purpose as stated in the deed of agreement and the development work must be done as per govt. housing rules.
16. Before registration of sale deed if the purchaser wants to change the ownership of the plot, he/she/they can do with the prior approval of the Company paying prescribed fee for the purpose.
17. If the area of plot vary on final measurement during handing over physical possession, the purchaser shall pay for the increased amount of land at present market price otherwise company will take back the increased land. In case of decrease, in the amount of land, the Company shall refund the proportionate amount at the booking rate.
18. Company reserves the right to change/ modify/alter the layout plan for greater interest of the project. In such case the Company will try to reallocate a plot to the purchaser keeping in view to the size and location of the previous plot. However, in case of any kind of variation in respect of the location, position, size of the plot shall be accepted by the purchaser and company decision would be final in this regards.
19. If issues like natural disaster, political situation causes delay to plot handover then client have to consider the situation in a greater view of the project.
20. A society shall be constituted namely `New Dhaka City Welfare Society’ and every plot owner shall be the member of this society after getting handed over his/her plot.
21. The buyer shall abide by the terms and conditions contained in the agreements as well as the Saaf Kabla.